Some yoga postures can help you stretch your plantar fascia, the dense connective tissue that runs across the sole of the feet from the front of the heel to the base of the toes. Ease tension in your plantar fascia with guidance from a yoga instructor in this free video on yoga exercises. Expert: Kristin Cooper Gulak Contact: www.wilmingtonyogacenter.com Bio: Kristin Cooper Gulak is an experienced registered yoga teacher and a registered 500-hour Yoga Alliance instructor. Filmmaker: Reel Media LLC Series Description:
- Lucys kickboxing basics part 1
- Perks of Exercises and Yoga Stretches for Lower Back Pain
- New to Pilates? Begin here.
- two Of The Best iPhone Apps I Identified for More healthy Residing And Superior Fitness – Sleep Cycle and Hot Yoga
- 1Vizn Velocity WEIGHT LOSS Supplement Pill / 8 Hour Energy Boost / Multi-Vitamin Testimonial