stability flow: dynamic movement stretching for fun & fitness, wearing light weight wraps plus using Valeo 6lb soft weighted ball for large muscle group warm-up- nice change of pace. First impressions i like how the ball provided extra gravity assist for shoulder openers, allowing extended stretch compared to habitual method. Basic exercises with ankle & wrist weights for less interruption with flow. Mindful practice linking breath to movement, building energy, finding comfort & ease. Sharing first attempts with weighted ball, orientation practice. Home practice by self-motivated student working to improve alignment, movement & stretch. Removing weights & repeating sequence afterward felt effortless!
- YogaFit’s Mind Body Fitness Conference for Yoga Teacher Training and Yoga Students
- Reality Workouts Randy Long 4/21/10 Light week Power Snatch
- Learn how to do a Handstand – balance tutorial feat bboy tailz
- Planning Your Can’t Miss Weight Loss Exercise Program
- Lose 10 Pounds In 10 Days – An In Depth Dietary And Exercise Plan To Eliminate Inches In Under 2 Weeks