Sulabha means ‘easy’ and Drona means bowl. The final posture of this asana resembles like a bowl. Hence the name Dronasana. This asana is an excellent asana to tone the abdominal muscles. It prepares your abdominal muscles to go for advance asanas like Halasana, Sarvangasana etc. It improves the health of abdominal organs.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Toning Pilates For Teens – preview
- An Over The Counter Back Acne Treatment Plus These Tips Equal Success
- 09-Lose Belly-Fat-Burning Exercises-Home Cardio Workout for Men & Women
- Joint Compression and Yoga instructor insurance
- Yoga Classes Philadelphia- www.synergybyjasmine.com
Yoga: Fight stress and find serenity - WDIV Detroit
WDIV DetroitYoga: Fight stress and find serenityWDIV DetroitYoga has many styles, forms and intensities. Hatha yoga, in particular, may be a good choice for stress management. Hatha is one of the most common styles of yoga, and beginners may like its slower pace and easier movements. But most people can benefit ...Yoga Classes to Fit Every Practice5280 | The Denver Magazineall 6 news articles »
More at Yoga: Fight stress and find serenity - WDIV Detroit
Any Comment on Image?