The Teaching for Diversity Program provides grants and scholarships to members of the Kripalu Yoga Teachers Association (KYTA) and the International Association of Black Yoga Teachers (IABYT). Members receive grants and scholarships to teach in disadvantaged schools or to diverse populations such as ethnic minorities and those socially, economically, or physically challenged. Through the Rachel Greene Memorial Fund, established in memory of yoga teacher Rachel Greene, scholarships are awarded to yoga teachers or elementary school classroom teachers for curriculum designed to bring yoga into disadvantaged public schools. For information on how to become a KYTA memeber go to www.kyta.org.
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Weight Loss Diet- Chia Pudding
- The Internet Marketer – The One Thing You Need To Create Passive Income and Earn Money Online – Pt 7
- Sivananda Yoga exercise School teacher Training & & yoga hideaways in the Alps
- Telluride Colorado’s 2009 Summer Activities and Festivals
- Yoga on the Beach – DVD Video Kripalu Vinyasa – Christina Pedersen