Never underestimate a woman who can get both legs behind her head and wrap her feet around her face. (HINT: Watch past the first 45 seconds or so. Whoah!) Solid Potato Salad? No, it’s not what you get when you leave the deli container out of the fridge too long. It’s a 1940s term for…something (I have no idea what. ) In this classic footage from the movie “Broadway Rhythm” (1944), the Ross sisters, Aggie, Maggie and Elmira, sing and move in ways that don’t look humanly possible. Yoga anyone? Movie buffs will recognize the tune as one of the background instrumentals from “The Godfather.” It starts out looking like another kitschy 40’s tune, but give it a minute. Things get wild! Now if I can just figure out what apples have to do with potato salad… (Extra trivia: While the Ross Sisters are billed in their act as Aggie, Maggie and Elmira Ross, their real-life names were actually Vicki, Dixie and Betsy Ross.)
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Sure Fire Weight Loss Exercises For The Lazy – Part 1
- Yoga Twist Sequence for Beginners : Bent Knee Lunge for Yoga Twist Sequence
- Most Effective Weight Loss Exercises At Home – Workouts For You to Shed Weight!
- Hip Stretch: Yoga Tune Up® – Leg Stretch Pose #2
- Krishnamacharya in 1938 with Yoga Sutras, Part 2 of 6