A world record was set in central Gothenburg when One thousand and 50 (1050) people gathered during the annual Culture Festival for a manifestation of wellness. Yoga instructor Annette Lefterow led the crowd in a 45-minute rhythm yoga session at Götaplatsen in front of the art museum. Gothenburg challenges other cities to beat the new record.
- Online Yoga Training Information Center Publishes Guides on Yoga Postures Exercises and Yoga Advice
- Kripalu Yoga Break: Yoga Eyes
- Yoga Poses For Beginners Sun Salutation Part 1, Jen Hilman Austin Yoga & Massage
- An Over The Counter Back Acne Treatment Plus These Tips Equal Success
- Dahn Yoga Essentials DVD Trailer