MuscleMaximization.com This Multi Joint Mass building program will give you the overall body mass and strength you are looking for. This program is best performed no more than twice per week leaving at least 72 hours between workouts. Warm ups if needed should be performed with a very light weight, executing a full range of motion for that particular exercise. Form is priority number one. Follow the sequence on the video, Squats, Deadlifts, Bench Press, Close Grip Tricep Presses, Over head Barbell Press, Pull-ups and as a break weighted sit ups and finally Dips, weighted if possible. Three sets of each exercise should be performed and each set should contain at least 6 reps and no more than eight reps and that’s to failure. Give yourself at least three months with this routine and you will notice an increase in overall body mass. This is a time when you need to be concentrating on efficiency in the gym and then recuperating properly and of course eating correctly. Check out the details at MuscleMaximization.com
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- ►☼☻ Weight Loss Methods- How to Keep Motivation During Weight Loss ☻☼ ◄
- Yoga Poses for Headache Relief : How Yoga Can Relieve Headaches
- Simple Methods To Conquer Weight Loss Plateau
- Senior citizens and their families benefit from Medical Alert Systems and Monitoring services.
- Yoga Studios – How to Choose a Home For Yoga and Meditation