1. Let’s begin with the Sun Salutation (Surya Namaskar), repeat this 6 times. This is to warm up the whole body before continuing with asanas. 2. Leg Raises: These are also simple exercise that prepare for the asanas, and it strengthens the abdominal and lower back muscles. 3. The headstand: Sirshasana, it is one of the most powerful beneficial pose for both body and mind. I did some variations here. It is important to rest in child pose until body is fully relaxed both before and after this pose. 4. Shoulderstand : Sarvangasana, The plough: halasana, and the bridge : Sethu Bandhasana. They are very good for giving flexibility to the spine and the neck and arms while releasing tension. 5. The fish: Matsyasana, it is the counterpose to the shoulderstand and must always be practiced after it. 6. The forward bend: Paschimothanasana: This is good for trimming the waist, restoring elasticity to the spine, and stretching the hamstrings. 7. The inclined plane: This strengthens the entire body from head to toes. 8. The backbends: Cobra (Bhujangasana), it gives powerful stretches to the spine, and also strengthen the abdominals. 9. The half Spinal Twist ( Ardha Matsyendrasana): It tones the spinal nerves and improves digestion. 10. The splits (Anjaneyasana) : this pose brings a feelings of balance and symmetry. 11. The Crow variation (Kakasana) : It is a very powerful balancing pose. 12. The hands to feet pose (Pada Hastasana): this one has the same benefits as the forward bend …
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- One Shoe By Two, A Weight Loss Exercise Program For You
- Why You Should Use A Weight Loss Exercise Program?
- Spring Mountain Ski Patrol Chair Lift Evac Exercise 2009 Part 1 of 3
- Yoga Weight Loss Exercises : Yoga for Weight Loss: Bridge Pose
- Weight Loss Through Healthy Eating And Exercise
Sharf: Benefits of choice even pertain to PERA - Greeley Tribune
Greeley TribuneSharf: Benefits of choice even pertain to PERAGreeley TribuneThe benefits of choice in many areas of life are evident all around us. That begs the question why the state's public pension system fighting to keep its members from having that choice. Colorado's Public Employees Retirement Association is the pension ...
More at Sharf: Benefits of choice even pertain to PERA - Greeley Tribune
Any Comment on Image?