Article by Julie
You were probably losing weight successfully for the first few weeks after you joined a new diet program, only to be stuck to a certain point later. When people start a diet program they rapidly lose a few pounds, because most diet programs are created to offer you ‘instant weight loss’. Sadly enough, this ‘instant weight loss’ is more often than not ‘temporary’ weight loss.
You will lose weight very quickly for the first few weeks but after that, you will suddenly discover that the scale is not going down anymore! You are not losing any more weight than what you have lost already! You have hit a situation commonly known as weight loss plateau! In such situations, the only remedy is a complete overhaul of your lifestyle habits.
You have probably done the same sets of exercises as well as ate the same types of foods over and over again during those first few weeks when you were losing weight. As a result your body got accustomed to your diet and exercise routine. When that happened, your weight loss methods failed to bring any sustainable results!
If you want to go beyond this point, you need to change your diet and exercise regimen.
Here are two methods you need to follow to get out of the weight loss plateau.
1. Calorie-counting is not the way to go: When you count your calories, you basically limit the intake of calories to an abnormally low level. When you eat low calorie foods, there is no incentive for your body to increase your metabolic rate since it has to burn only a few calories. The result is that your metabolic rate always remains at a very low level. When your metabolic rate is low, you aren’t able to burn fat!
In order to burn fat and lose weight successfully, you need to forget about calorie counting and eat enough so that your body is forced to keep your metabolic rate at a high level. Your body needs fuel to burn fat, and it can get that fuel only from foods!
2. Exercise more: If you have been avoiding exercises altogether, or have been doing only light exercises, then you cannot lose weight. Weight loss is only possible if you perform high intensity workouts daily. Instead of being afraid of exercises, try to love them. Exercises are yet another powerful way of increasing your metabolic rate.
Follow these two methods and you will soon be able to acquire the slim body you desire!
Learn more how you can use Meratol to improve the results from these two methods
About the Author
Discover how Meratol can help you lose weight within 3 days, this all new weight loss supplement is about to take the world by storm
- Physical body Composition: Thing You Should to Know Prior to Do the Weight Training or Weight-loss Exercise
- Make-Up, Money Savers & Madness!
- Most Powerful Yoga Breathing Exercise (Pranayama)
- Hot Yoga Excercises For Rapid Weight Loss & Good Health
- Pilates Instructors : EP25 : Heavy Resistance vs Light Resistance