Esther explains a variation of the locust pose. Good for lower back pain, fatigue, physical strength and inner strength. Strengthens the whole back of the body, stretches the front.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Exercise and Children: Should Kids Lift Weights?
- Real Essence of Yoga exercise
- Care from age 50 to live long
- BJJ Strength & Conditioning- Bodyweight Training for BJJ
- How Do Isometrics Actually Build Muscle and Strength so Fast? Video Log 2. Part 1.
Locust Shores volunteers get lower insurance rating - Times Daily
Locust Shores volunteers get lower insurance ratingTimes DailyLOCUST SHORES — For the last 10 years, Locust Shores Volunteer Fire Department had a 6 Insurance Service Office rating. "It's hard to get any lower than that for a volunteer department, but for the last couple of years we have made it our goal to ...
More at Locust Shores volunteers get lower insurance rating - Times Daily
Any Comment on Image?