Tirumalai Krishnamacharya was 50 when this film was made and is arguably the most influential yogi in establishing what yoga has become today. His students include Pattabhi Jois the founder of Asthanga yoga, BKS Iyengar, Indra Devi, and his son Desikachar. Most of todays leading yogis have studied under one or more of Krishnamacharya students. Krishnamacharya was born in 1888 in a remote Indian village and lived to be over 100 years old until his death in 1989. He is known as not only as a most influential yoga teacher, but a scholar, and a healer. Krishnamacharya was known to be able to voluntarily stop his visible heart beat/ pulse for over two minutes, probably by drastically reducing venous return to the heart. The Yoga Sutras of Patanajali spoken In Sanskrit by Kausthub Desikachar. This CD can be purchased at the Krishnamachuraya Yoga Mandiram www.kym.org.
- Exercises for your Back : Lat Pull Down Exercise Program to Strengthen the Back
- Simple Beginners Techniques For Yoga Poses
- Bench Press Workout Tips to Add 25 Pounds to Your Bench Press
- How To Lose Weight Fast and Easy Motivational Weight Loss Speaker Food Addiction Weight Loss Tips
- 09-Lose Belly-Fat-Burning Exercises-Home Cardio Workout for Men & Women