How A Women Over 40 Can Use Easy Relaxation Techniques To Lose Weight Permanently
Article by Perry Permann
Are you a woman over 40? Do you have a lot of stress and a hectic schedule? If you want to lose weight permanently, avoid stress- stress is linked to failing at losing weight permanently.
In our twenties, our bodies can deal with living a lifestyle that is less than healthy. Once we pass 40, it’s an entirely different ball game. The body after 40 gets more sensitive for any form of abuse. It’s time for a change- a lifestyle change making you feel better than ever.
1. Get enough sleep. Sleep is an crucial ingredient to slim down your figure and assists you to lose weight permanently over 40. While you’re sleeping your body releases fat burning growth hormones, assisting in natural, healthy weight loss.
2. Get on a light exercise program. You do not need to work out like a fitness guru to lose weight permanently over 40. Better do a combination of endurance and strength training on a regular basis. By choosing a program that will fit into your schedule, you will be more likely to continue. Get a friend, and hold each other responsible. It will also be more fun! If belly fat is a problem, add some Pilates and reduce your stress – this will help flatten your abs.
3. Get some fresh air outdoors daily and let the oxygen flow through your body. Take a walk, take a bicycle or use your lunch break for regeneration. Instead of purchasing fast food for lunch, bring your food from home and eat it while walking.
4. When it comes to nutrition and exercise, you must give yourself a break from time to time. There is no use in being a perfectionist in these things. Stick to your plans 95% of the time and you will love it much more – and not feel as pressured. If it’s cold and gray and rainy outside and you absolutely not feel like having a walk, get a hot bath tub alternatively. The hot water will get your heart rate up as well. Easy things like that will help you to lose weight permanently over 40, so be creative in finding them.
5. Over 40, your body reacts much stronger to all the little sins- too much food or alcohol, too much stress, not enough rest and relaxation, not enough physical exercise. You see the results of an unhealthy lifestyle much faster on your bathroom scale, making it harder to lose weight permanently over 40.
Fortunately, the opposite is true as well: If you take great care of your body, you’ll see it, you’ll feel it and the time after 40 can be the best time of your life.
About the Author
You can read another article from Perry at Woman Over 40? Lose Belly Fat Now – The Health and Beauty Hazard
His website is Lose Weight Permanently for Women over 40