It’s Week 4 of the Makeover Momma Shape Up, and it has been a wild one. Between a hurt toe, tons of jet lag and a crazy weekend, this week’s workout is taking it to the floor and using tons of unique toning (and light weights) to really challenge your muscles (you’ll definitely feel long and lean!) Plus, you can hear how following the Slim Fast 321 plan prompted my hubby to give me a fabulous compliment…. * How are you doing on the Makeover Momma Shape Up? If you need help or support, comment or tweet (@makeovermomma) whenever you need!
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Pilates For Beginners – Pilates and Weight Loss
- Element Pilates Weight Loss for Beginners with Brooke Siler
- Beth Shaw from YogaFit INC gives yoga poses to relieve fatigue
- Cindy’s Food Log Reviews – Go Light on Dairy To Break Through Your Weightloss Plateau: ExerciseTV Trainer Cindy Whitmarsh
- Baba Ramdev – Yoga for Leucoderma – English – Yoga Health Fitness