easy way to lose weight fast: 10 effective tips to help
Article by Ugo Dosh
The topic topic of weight body loss has become so popular and beneficial that it has enticed so many absurd , daring and unprofessional advices from all and sundry on the internet.
Every Tom, Dick and Harry with an access to the internet writes and publish what they think they know on weight loss. What do you think would be the outcome of following such articles? It becomes even more irritating when you have professional weight loss trainers and experts go against the integrity of the trade, imaginably just to push a ‘magical’ product for monetary gains. Too bad!!
In that light, I’ve come out, in this post, with the top ten, safest, effective, affirmed and costless routines of losing weight in a short period of time. My standing in this post is neutral, so you have a very honest list.
While the points here appear to be no-brainers, and could effortlessly be over-looked, they are the very ‘things’ that would actually shed of the fat! Follow these tips, and you wouldn’t be emptying your credit card for that latest ‘magical’ weight loss program, yet you’d see amazing results.
1. Drink lots of water: It’s become a demonstrated fact that water helps in weight loss.This is so as the body would do some work in stabilizing the temperature level of the water to that of your body, hence increasing your body’s metabolism. 8 to 10 glasses of water a day is a good deal.
2. Exercise a lot: As uncomplicated as the idea of exercising is, it could aid you drop some good pounds of fat in a very short period of time if you follow a strict routine.
A couple of acrobatics, short distance running, long distance strolling would be suitable. Anything that would increase your heart rate is on target. The idea is to sweat off that fat!
3. Change your eating habits: you don’t expect to lose weight on junk foods, right? Junk foods have always been the culprit for heavy calories. Shrink from them and do your body some good.
4. Eat moderately: while you’d see some uncanny advice from ‘experts’ to be on a tight diet, I’d say that it’s totally inappropriate. You’d only make yourself ‘demolish’ much more than you’d normally do after going hungry because of your ‘diet’. Eat to your fill, but be careful not to exceed far more than 1200 calories a day.
5 Have the personal will: you may think I’m nuts for saying this, but then it’s true. Having the will see you walking endlessly at your goal to shed some weight, it would keep you going!
6. Take much of fruits: apart from helping you lose some weight, they also help your body with the necessary vitamins it needs
7. Begin to supplement: while I encourage supplementing, it could be tricky, as it’s not meant for everyone. It’s meant for those who notice that their body is not good at holding limited classes of vitamins. Supplements could do the task. Be sure to consult with your doctor for the safe supplements though.
8. Avoid sugar: If you are in the habit of taking excess amounts of sugar, you have to ease down on it. I can’t really give you the interconnection between sugar intake and weight gain, but I know lots of people who have shed weight just by cutting down their sugar intake levels.
9. Go for weight training: this could be very well connected with my number one point (exercising). Weight training (as a form of exercising) would escalate the body’s metabolism in addition to supplying you muscles, which your body would need to supply with enough food to maintain. It sure helps.
10. Calculate your weight loss percentage: In line with number 5, you’d agree with me that following your weight loss progress would keep you super-stoked and encouraged to continue with your weight loss procedures.
If you are lost on how to calculate your weight loss percentage, there are lots of free online calculators to help you with that.
About the Author
Finally, you can visit our site for even more comprehensive tips on the best ways to lose weight. You can also use our free online body fat calculator to help you follow your weight loss progress.