Easy Tips To Lose 10 Pounds Super Fast
Article by John Davenport
When you first decide to Lose 10 Pounds Fast you need to understand that sometimes, the faster methods are only good for the short term and may fail you in the future.
For instance, if you just wanted to drop a bunch of pounds fast, then I’d recommend that you follow a detox diet. However, it can be quite hard to maintain weight loss which is achieved this way.
A better way would be to make real lifestyle changes both to your nutrition and your routine to help you lose 10 pounds and keep them off forever.
Here are a few tips:
1. Stop drinking your calories – Many people consume a lot of calories in their drinks. These don’t make them any less hungry so these are just empty and useless calories you consume for no reason. The main culprits are: sodas, artificial juices, and alcohol.
2. Don’t eat fast food – It’s easy to consume over a thousand calories in one sitting when you eat the wrong kind of foods. Unfortunately, fast food tends to be fried, oily, and overall unhealthy.
3. Be as active as you can – It’s easy to be more active in your day to day life and so burn more calories. Climb some stairs, take a walk, play with your kids. Spend less time watching TV and sitting down. If you do watch TV, do some stretches and light exercises while you’re at it.
4. Do cardio and strength workouts – To really get the fat burning process going, do both cardio and strength exercises. This combination is the best way to get fit and Lose 10 Pounds Super Fast.
5. Eat more small meals each day – Breaking down the amount of calories you consume in each meal is an essential step. The body burns calories better when you don’t stuff it with too much food. Eat 4-6 small meals each day instead of 3 big one.
About the Author
To read more on how to get sexy abs, go here: http://BurnMyBellyFat.com.John Davenport is a health and fitness author. He has written hundreds of articles on diet and fitness issues and is the creator of a unique program to overcome binge eating and emotional eating. Learn more at http://EmotionalEatingSolution.com