Hargobind reviews the book Dying Into Life: The Yoga of Death, Loss and Transformation by Guru Terath Kaur Khalsa. He talks about the contents and how great they are for seniors and people preparing for the final transition of life. Life teaches us that our journey cannot be mapped or controlled. But with training, we can prepare ourselves to view and respond to our challenges with more grace and inner serenity. Dying Into Life will give you such training. It is a practical yogic guide to life, death and transformation.
- Most Refreshing Technique to Refresh your Mind is Yoga Training Course
- Beginner’s Guide to Exercising in your 50’s
- Cindy’s Food Log Reviews – Go Light on Dairy To Break Through Your Weightloss Plateau: ExerciseTV Trainer Cindy Whitmarsh
- Morning flow by Esther Ekhart
- Diet Health – What’s Up With Hospital Food?