A workshop series exploring the Chakras using Kripalu YogaDance, a unique fusion of yoga and ecstatic dance. Chakras are spinning vortex’s of energy located in the bodies physical and energetic field. Each chakra represents an aspect of consciousness vital to physical, emotional, and energetic well being. When we dance through the chakras we allow for a free flow of energy; freeing blockages, cleansing and purifying, letting go of tension, and returning to our natural state of freedom and bliss.
- Lower Back Pain Relief Exercise: Yoga Tune Up® – Revolved Abdominal Pose
- Yoga – yoga exercise physical exercises – yoga exercise mats – yoga exercise retreat
- How to Start Beginner Yoga Exercises
- Abs workout for men in gym or at home
- Knowing The Difference Between Pilates And Yoga Is Important When Purchasing A Pilates DVD