Bikram Hot Yoga
There are many yoga types practices that you can venture into or try. Most of the asanas are pretty uncomplicated and can be out into practice with great ease. On the other hand there are also many asanas which require expertise and cannot be handled by novice. And the sizzling Bikram yoga belongs to the latter. So you need to understand the Bikram yoga dangers to avoid serious injury.
Founding of Bikram Hot Yoga
Bikram Choudhury is a renowned name in Olympics. In the 1960’s, he won the gold medal for weight lifting. He blended conventional yoga skills along with the tropical weather conditions of India and came out with a brilliant concept. He designed Bikram yoga as a form of yoga which increases muscular strength, endurance and weight loss.
To safeguard his form of yoga from any kind of delusion and to keep it integral, Choudhury has leaped and bounced to through momentously. To even teach this form of yoga, you must be licensed by Choudhury after attending his Yoga College of India in California. On can learn a true sizzling Bikram yoga only through attending the Yoga college of India set-up by Choudhury or from those who have obtained license from him to do so, others who just boast to teach the specialized form of yoga might just be fooling you.
How is it Different from Traditional Yoga Practices?
This specialized form of yoga should be performed in a room which is pre-heated up to 105 degrees in temperature. The humidity levels in the room are typically from 40% to 60%. It is the only kind of yoga which utilizes heat as part of the components of the sessions. The heat is essential in making this more of a workout technique rather than a relaxation time. The outcomes of this form of yoga are quite surprising because the body releases lots of sweat and along lots of contaminants off our body too. It is important to be properly hydrated before beginning to avoid any dehydration issues. The session involves body stretching and posing of various forms so as to boost stamina and potency, which is effectuated because of the heated up environment.
The session involves a total of 26 postures, or asanas. These are done in a specific order and repeated again. Each asana lasts for a period of 10 to 60 seconds. The session lasts for 90 minutes. The first twelve poses are standing poses. The others are all done lying on the floor and sitting.
The Poses of Bikram Hot Yoga:
1. Asana involving intense inhalation and done while standing
2. A posture wherein a half moon pose has to be done by allowing the hands to touch the feet
3. Awkward pose
4. An asana posing as an eagle
5. An asana which is done wherein head is allowed to touch the feet
6. An asana wherein you are required to position in a bow stretching fashion
7. Balancing stick pose
8. An asana wherein you are required to stretch your feet
9. Triangle pose
10. Standing separate leg head to knee pose
11. Tree pose
12. An asana where you are up on your toes
13. Dead body pose
14. An asana where you pose like leaving up all the unwanted wing inside you
15. Sit up
16. An asana wherein you have to pose like a snake and ravel around
17. An asana which requires you to act like a locust
18. An asana which involves a pose of a full threat locust
19. Bow pose
20. An asana wherein you pose like a firm and fixed thing
21. An asana wherein you pose like a half tortoise and dwell
22. Camel pose
23. Rabbit pose
24. An asana wherein you have bring your head toward your knees
25. Spine twisting pose
26. Blowing in Firm pose
Aside from the obvious Bikram yoga benefits, there are other benefits to doing Bikram hot yoga that may not be seen right away. Choudhury and others who are devoted followers of this type of yoga claim symptoms of various ailments can be alleviated by doing this type of yoga at least ten times a month, if not daily. Those who have signs showing up as auto immune illnesses and sclerosis can for sure find great difference on practicing this form of yoga. Because of the intense cleansing of toxins and opening of pores, some have found their skin is healthier, brighter and free from issues such as eczema.
While some may feel this hard-core version of yoga loses some of the spirituality and calming effects yoga is meant to enhance, others feel it is the best way to combine the benefits of traditional yoga with a cardio workout.
Reverse cell phone number lookup