When doing rotator cuff exercises, you’ll need light weights between 2 pounds and 5 pounds. Exercise your rotator cuff with help from aprofessional coach in this free video on baseball drills. Expert: Ricky Scruggs Contact: www.centerfieldhits.com Bio: Ricky Scruggs was a state champion in high school, played in the junior college world series two years in a row and was on the division 1 all-big west team at UNLV. Filmmaker: Antonio Villagomez
- Senior citizens Exercises with Light Weights Dumbells. Easy Durability Training Exercises
- How to lose weight the healthy way!
- Spirit Voyage Provides In-depth Instruction and Information about Yoga with General Yoga Books
- Tips for Senior Golfers – Increase Your Distance
- Tips In Finding The Most Effective Herbal Diet Pill Online