Mention the word ‘Exercise’ to a lot of people over fifty and you’ll see their eyes glaze over. The mere idea of doing anything that involves physical exertion, sweating and (lord, Help Us) squeezing into something lycra is clearly both painful and anathema to them. But the inescapable fact is that from the age of 50 to 100, Exercise is Almost More Important in Our Lives Than IT Was When We Were T30-something. From 50 onwards Exercise has a wholly specific role in protecting the body against major age-related Illnesses and enabling us to maintain an independent lifestyle for as long as possible. On this simple-to-follow programme, Angela, with the help of qualified Instructress Sheena Land demonstrates a number of easy exercises to help keep you bouncing with Health and Beauty. The dainty duo work on five key exercise areas – Balance, Power, Strength, Flexibility and Endurance – to maintain a Healthy Life After 50.
Video Rating: 5 / 5
- Yoga Clothing, Mats Plus more: What You’ll want to obtain Began
- Hot Yoga Excercises For Rapid Weight Loss & Good Health
- Chair Yoga for Seniors : Chair Yoga for Seniors: Breathing Exercises
- 20 minute Yoga for Posture (All Levels)
- A scientific introduction to Transcendental Meditation (TM) by Dr John Hagelin