7 Good Reasons Why You Need To Exercise Properly
Article by Benjamin Street
Any type of exercise you do will strongly benefit your heart. It will make it a stronger and larger organ. Deep breathing will help your lungs become stronger and larger as well. There is research now that links exercise to helping benefit and almost prevent each and every type of disease or ailment.
Sitting down all day will rob your body of much needed energy. If you sit down all day, it’s very important that you promote blood flow, circulation, energy, brain flow, and the strength of your heart. With just a little bit of your time devoted to exercise, you’ll find yourself healthier than you have ever been in the past.
1) After a workout on a regular basis you can boost your self esteem. This can help you look better and you’ll be more comfortable as well. Exercise will also help you to become more active and meet new people, which will prevent you from feeling isolated and unsupported. Exercise will also increase your interests in sex, and can help you to improve your marriage or your partner relationship.
2) Exercising regularly will give you more energy, which can help you be more productive at home and at work. Exercising can help give your new goals a sense of purpose and give you something to focus on and aim for. This can help you increase your persistence and prevent you from going off track while you aim for your goal.
3) When you are in great shape and well fit you’ll have more energy and you’ll notice that your overall mood is improved. You will have experienced that you can stretch beyond your own limits and you know that you can do more than you thought possible.
4) Everyone knows from the many scientific studies that regular exercising will lead to an increased release of endorphins in the body. These chemicals will fight depression and make you feel happy. The body releases these endorphins only 12 minutes into the workout. There is another chemical known as serotonin that is increased during and after a workout. The increased levels of serotonin in the central nervous system are associated with feelings of well being and decreased mental depression. The chemical can also help you sleep better at night.
5) Many severe and minor diseases can be improved or even healed through regular exercise. These even include the diseases listed above. By following regular plan, you can also decrease HDL cholesterol levels, decrease triglyceride levels, and decrease your blood pressure as well. Exercising on a regular basis will also reduce the risk of prostate cancer for men, breast and uterine cancer for women, and much more. All of this is scientifically proven which is why you should start exercising today.
6) The chance of developing several various diseases has been proven to decrease when exercising. These diseases include heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and the stroke. Around 4 out of 5 deaths caused by heart disease and cancer are linked to factors that include stress and lack of exercise. We all know that diabetes increases the chance for heart attacks and strokes.
7) It is well proven from scientific research all over the world that physical exercise contributes to weight loss. If you burn more calories than you consume through nutrition, you’ll lose weight. When you exercise, you burn more calories than when you do not. It’s really simple – the more you exercise, the more weight or fat you’ll lose.
There are two main types of exercise that you can do – aerobic and anaerobic. The first one, aerobic, means with oxygen. Aerobic type exercise has an important distinction; it burns fat as the main fuel. Anaerobic on the other hand, burns sugar as the main source of fuel. Despite common myths, exercise doesn’t have to be drastic in any way to provide massive benefits. Even if you choose light exercise, you will still burn fat.
After knowing all of these tips and reasons to exercise, you shouldn’t hesitate to get out there and exercise. You can exercise at home or go out there and join a gym.
About the Author
Benjamin is the owner of Healthier You, a brand new guide to losing weight and feeling great!. You can find out more at http://www.Healthier-You.co.uk