2 Easy Ways To Bypass Weight Loss Blockades
Article by Alex Mensah
Hey weight watchers. This article is designed specifically for you and I have included unique weight loss hacks and tips that will ensure your weight loss success.
Now you were probably losing weight successfully for the first few weeks after you joined a new diet program, only to be stuck at certain point later. When people start a diet program they rapidly lose a few pounds, because most diet programs are created to offer you ‘instant weight loss’. Sadly enough, this ‘instant weight loss’ is more often than not ‘temporary’ weight loss.
You notice that you will lose weight very quickly for the first few weeks but after that, you will suddenly discover that the scale is not going down anymore! You are not losing any more weight than what you have lost already! At that moment you have hit a situation commonly known as weight loss plateau! In such situations, the only remedy is a complete overhaul of your lifestyle habits.
You have probably done the same sets of exercises as well as ate the same types of foods over and over again during those first few weeks when you were losing weight. As a result your body got accustomed to your diet and exercise routine. When that happened, your weight loss methods failed to bring any sustainable results!
If you want to go beyond this point, you need to change your diet and exercise regimen.
Here are two methods you need to follow to get out of the weight loss plateau.
1. Calorie-counting is not the way to go: When you count your calories, you basically limit the intake of calories to an abnormally low level. When you eat low calorie foods, there is no incentive for your body to increase your metabolic rate since it has to burn only a few calories. The result is that your metabolic rate always remains at a very low level. When your metabolic rate is low, you aren’t able to burn fat!
In order to burn fat and lose weight successfully, you need to forget about calorie counting and eat enough so that your body is forced to keep your metabolic rate at a high level. Your body needs fuel to burn fat, and it can get that fuel only from foods!
2. Exercise more: If you have been avoiding exercises altogether, or have been doing only light exercises, then you cannot lose weight. Weight loss is only possible if you perform high intensity workouts daily. Instead of being afraid of exercises, try to love them. Exercises are yet another powerful way of increasing your metabolic rate.
With exercising I know they can sometimes be treadful to both your mind and your body but the trick is to just get started. Once you get going your body will love it and that should be enough motivation to continue on. Now the trick to get started in the first place is a little technique called the 5 minute technique. Simply put, tell yourself that you are only going to exercise for 5 minutes and this will make it easier to start your exercise. Try it, this technique works beautifully.
Follow these two methods and nothing, absolutely nothing will stop you from losing weight!
About the Author
Author Zeze Mensah is a health and a weight loss researcher for http://www.weightsmasher.com/loseweight.html. He writes about top Weight Loss Programs and shares his knowledge and videos at http://www.weightsmasher.com/loseweight.html where he coaches others to successfully lose weight.
- yoga-breathing-for-beginnersYoga For Newcomers – 4 Essential Yoga Breathing Exercises to Cleanse and Reinforce Your Physique
- 4 Secrets To Finding The Right Beginner Yoga Class For You
- How to lose weight after pregnancy – Follow These Useful Tips
- Yoga and weight loss
- Weight Loss Exercises with Crossfit Vancouver