www.thestudioe.com Bruce has been involved in fitness and well being since 1983. He is passionate about elevating awareness in his clients, beginning with proper breathing. He believes that the sky is not the limit depending on ones level of acceptance. He holds a certification from the Cooper Institute, in Group Exercise Leadership, is a Nike Fitness Specialist, and certified in Baron Baptiste Power Yoga. He is a member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association. Tags for ref bodyrock.tv
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- AB/Core Workout- sit ups, crunches for six pack abs
- Perfect-in-Ten: YOGA – by Susan Grant : WorldDanceNewYork.com yoga DVDs : DVDs Shipped Worldwide!
- Combat The Fat Review – Weight Loss Exercise Program
- Kundalini Yoga Basics : Frog Pose in Kundalini Yoga
- CorePower Yoga Chair Pose (Utkatasana)
Life skills: Stargazing for beginners - Hamilton Spectator
Hamilton SpectatorLife skills: Stargazing for beginnersHamilton SpectatorScott says beginners should choose binoculars first. He says binoculars are about halfway between unaided observation and a telescope — and you probably have a pair around the house already. They're also lightweight and portable and, if you need to ...
More at Life skills: Stargazing for beginners - Hamilton Spectator
Any Comment on Image?